RT LODGE Fall 2018 EVENT TEAM INTERNSHIP
· Gain hands on experience with the Event Team
· Gain networking opportunities with business professionals
· Letter of recommendation upon satisfactory completion of the internship
· If your university offers college credit hours you will receive academic credit for this position
· Outgoing, detail-oriented, great at multi-tasking, and social-media-savvy
· Availability on weekends
· A passion for the wedding and events industry or experience with the hospitality industry
· Great work ethic with willingness to learn
· Ability to work independently and problem solve
Every Wedding & Events Internship is a little bit different, but here are some of the things you can expect to experience:
· Participating with event preparation, set-up, and implementation
· Working directly with wedding couples and event hosts alongside our Weddings & Events Team
· Preparing materials and assisting with event notebooks, packages, gift bags, registration lists, seating cards, etc.
· Assisting with our social media accounts including Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter
· Creating inspiration boards for brides and contributing to our RT Lodge Pinterest account
· Wedding Weekend set up and break-down. Please note: Wedding weekends begin on Fridays with rehearsals and rehearsal dinners. Saturdays are long days starting sometimes before lunch and working until the guests leave at 11pm. The weekend hours can be very long, but it is a perfect way to learn about the industry and really dive into the world of events & hospitality.
If you are interested in applying for an RT LODGE Events Team internship, please apply below and send an email to the Group Sales & Marketing Manager, Katie Stinnett : email@example.com.
This position is unpaid, but this will be a great opportunity to learn about the events and hospitality industry! Please be aware if chosen, you will need to work on-site at RT Lodge in Maryville, Tennessee.